The UK has been a scorcher the last few weeks! And just in time, since the summer sales have begun. So I thought I’d use the Wednesday Wishlist as an excuse to give you my guide to plus size pin up style on a budget! I’m going to show you a few pieces from different shops this week – both high street and specialised. These will be items you can use in your current pin up wardrobe, or use it to start!
- River Island Plus Off The Shoulder Dress
- Closet London Plus Sateen Prom Skirt (Also in pink)
- Club L Bardot Dress With Peplum
- Glamorous Curve Midi Dress
- Top in Rib Lace
- ASOS Curve 40s Pleated Tea Dress
I’ll admit that I don’t care for ASOS that much. I’m happy they lead the way on high street plus sizes happening, but there’s never been too much I love on there. Until now, of course! I’m dying over that teal skirt – and the tea dress, for that matter! ASOS Curve also cater up to a 30, which is an impressive size range!
- Lace Fishtail Midi Dress
- Sequin Split Front Skirt
- Extreme Cape Sleeve Wrap Dress
- Bardot Crop Top
- Hope Off Shoulder Midi Dress (Look familiar?)
- Double Layer Midi Dress
I’ve mentioned so many times how much I love Boohoo. It’s not vintage in the slightest, but with good hair and styling you could easily see this selection on a plus size pinup! I loved the Cape Sleeve dress so much that I bought it. Their plus range goes up to a UK 26, too!
- Matilda Red Shellfish
- Red Gingham Swing Skirt (also in Navy)
- Misty Teal Tiki Print (Look familiar?)
- Melissa Black Cotton Halter Top
- Lettie Green Floral Halter Top
- Delta Pink Swan Swing Dress
Lindy Bop, a favourite amongst the vintage-styled and budget-conscious! I’ve mentioned on a few of my Lindy Bop Posts that I’m constantly surprised by the quality versus the price. This is THE place to get pin-up perfect clothing at a good price all through the year. From sizes 8-26, it caters for most sizes.
- Maya Bay 50s Dress
- Joni Skirt (Also is Navy and Red)
- Belinda 50s Dress (Also in Black)
- Marin 50s Skirt
- Somerset 50s Skirt
- Keepsake 50s Skirt
Hell Bunny have some lovely pieces at the moment in their full price section. But even though they’re great quality at a decent price, their outlet part of the site means you can get some good deals in sizes 1XL-4XL!
What have you got your eye on in the sales?